Suche
nach Kursen
 Aktien
 Fonds
 Zertifikate
 Optionsscheine
 Optionen & Futures
nach Artikeln
alle Artikel
nur Analysen
nur News
als Quelle
 
WKN/ISIN/Symbol/Name

Newsletter
 

Login Depot + Forum
 
Passwort vergessen?



hier klicken zur Chartansicht    
Aktuelle Kursinformationen ()
Kurs Vortag Veränderung Datum/Zeit
-   -   0 0 % /
 
ISIN WKN Jahreshoch Jahrestief
-   -  
 
 
 

Nutreco "hold," target price reduced


29.08.2007 - 14:24:12 Uhr
ING Financial Markets

LONDON, August 29 (newratings.com) - Analyst Gerard Rijk of ING Financial Markets maintains his "hold" rating on Nutreco Holding NV (ticker: NU3), while reducing his estimates for the company. The 12-month target price has been reduced from €54.4 to €49.5.

In a research note published this morning, the analyst mentions that the company has announced a special dividend of €5 per share. Nutreco appears to have changed its strategy from acquiring high-growth emerging market positions for a low multiple towards acquiring low-growth mature market positions for a high multiple, the analyst says. There is a 75% probability of Nutreco continuing to make acquisitions and a 25% probability of a private equity taking over the company, ING Financial Markets adds. The EPS estimates for 2007 and 2008 have been reduced from €3.77 to €3.63 and from €4.19 to €4.05, respectively.



Erweiterte Funktionen
Artikel drucken Artikel drucken
Weitere Analysen & News mehr
24.06.2019, BNP Paribas
Gold: Nächstes Ziel in Sicht
24.06.2019, BNP Paribas
Brent-Ölpreis: Fortsetzung der Rally
24.06.2019, HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt
DAX: Weiß - rot - weiß - Die großen Leitplanken!
24.06.2019, HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt
Newmont Goldcorp-Aktie: Extrem spannende Ausgangslage - Chartanalyse
24.06.2019, BNP Paribas
DAX: Schwacher Wochenstart
 

Copyright 1998 - 2019 derivatecheck.de, implementiert durch ARIVA.DE AG